Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

I wish my roommate would get back sooner with money so I can get Fallout: New Vegas.

Granted but the money is stolen, the cops burst in seconds after your roommate and take you both into custody. Your system(s) and games are taken as evidence and "accidentally" destroyed.

I wish the air around here was cleaner.

Wish granted they get a cod game instead.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4DxWHwRBHqw/TghoLGu6dfI/AAAAAAAABy0/2ZfhYen44Qo/s1600/cod.jpg

aka cod shooter :teehee:

I wish for a psvita 3g model

Granted, they took it the ye old fastion way

http://thelistcafe.com/images/stories/Lists/066_10_Chilling_ancient_medical_treatments/medieval-medical-procedures-trepanning.jpg

I wish for more books to read

Granted, but they are all books about modern management techniques and improving corporate efficiency. Plus the delivery driver bringing them to you is Fran Drescher, she pokes you in the eyes blinding you, and feels so bad about this that she decides to read them all out loud to you.

I wish I could sleep.

Granted, but the method used puts you into a 40 year coma. During that time, the world is conquered by aliens twice, ends twelve to twenty-seven times, goes through three more world wars and is reduced to a radioactive wasteland. You learn all of this upon awakening and die of a heart attack brought on by shock.

I wish... hmm, what do I wish? Oh, I know!

I wish you hadn't clicked on the spoiler tag. Why did you do it? WHY?!

Granted, but the cookies are now laced with...something that turns everyone who eats them into blood-sucking ninja vampires or sword-wielding samurai werewolves. Naturally, this results in a samurai werewolf/ninja vampire war that destroys the world. Twice.

I wish politics wasn't a game where the only ones who really want to play are the very ones who should never be allowed to win.