Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted! You post something so vile, repulsive and just down dog nasty that the first person's eyes to pop out are YOURS! We never even see it since your eye goop splatters the screen and distorts the image. :laugh:

I wish my German Shepherd dog would stop shedding already! I HATE shedding season!! :verymad:

granted, it now is compleatly hair less and inapproatly humps your leg, and your gests legs contantly

i wish i could trnvers between two locations instantly and i could move those locatoins via a gun witch shoots portals, if i run into a portal i will run out at the same speed

granted your are now . you sit there all day untill the frather duster brushes you away

i wish for anouther pc

Wish granted your new computer is a Tandy Color Computer 3. It's is so horrible it cannot play any games and you can't get on the internet.

I wish I could work with Bethesda on a new Fallout game.

Wish granted....here's a broom and a mop to clean up after the programmers go home.

I wish the fan on my evaporative cooler was quieter.

Wish granted....here's a broom and a mop to clean up after the programmers go home.

I wish the fan on my evaporative cooler was quieter.

Granted, it's cable melts and sparks go everywhere and your room smells of molten plastic.

The computer is fine, but the graphics card fan melts from the heat and the spokes are welded to the card.

Breaking it.

I wish for an ice cream.