Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted it occurred in you're backyard, its all you're fault now. What no fist smilley :verymad:

I wish for Dead Rising 2 to be out, watching some of the demo footage, welll MAKES ME WANT IT EVEN MORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlw3SXdGAaA

well i sure could play that game better then that noooob :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: ....

Wish granted, it comes out, out of your computer where the zombies munch on your head.

I wish for a mango tree.

Granted, but you don't know what to do with it.

I wish I didn't have to do the assembly in school tomorrow.

Wish granted, it burns down.

I wish for a talking, robo butler.

Woohoo! That's the best thing, seriously!

Granted, but it pierces your leg while you were putting money in your pocket, and you suddenly has a flashback about you embarrassing yourself in front of everyone.

I wish I could change time.

Keanu gets a freebe, and Omeletter gets to change time. So Omeletter changes time so Keanu's freebe no longer exists. Then the ability to change time goes away because it's too risky to cause a paradox and change time.

I wish I had a better signature.

Granted, but your signature overwrites every thing you write and because I really want to Cockaigne it overwrites your the past, the present and the future posts here as well.

@ Keanumoreira follow this wiki link to Cockaigne : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockaigne

Now I wish that Keanumoreira could come with me to Cockaigne. (because I'm a grateful and happy man there) :biggrin:

Wish granted, there I become king where you sit by my side as an advisor, but a happy advisor, who will be my successor. If you don't kill me first. :ermm: :unsure:

I wish I could bend water.