Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

OMG PERFECT BUNNY REFERENCE! THE HOLY HAND GRENADE!

Granted, but the monster you come up with is an ugly version of Post-Monkey Face Lift Michael Jackson, (if the monkey face was considered pretty to begin with) and you get 1 download, 1 thumbs down, 1,000 flame comments per day and the staff just gets tired of punishing the flamers and decides to cut their losses and just ban you. In your grief and gloom you decide to invest time getting interested in Pokemon, then Digimon, then Yugihoe (Spelled right?) and quickly lose all masculinity (If female, lose all feministic charm) and decide to quickly kill yourself using a rubber chicken, and eventually starve in the process of trying to cut your wrists with it. In your autopsy it is discovered watching such shows killed so many braincells you didn't realize the rubber chicken wasn't a living monkey ninja mistaking your neck (which you thought was your wrist) for a banana.

I wish someone would grant my last which, which was:

I wish someone would grant and corrupt my wish.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Sorry, my internet was so slow I was granting ubermans wish.

For thor:

Granted, but it's MY COPY on blu-ray and I report it stolen and the cops arrest you and by computer error are tried for the murder of Jesus Christ and sentences to crucifixion without chance of aloe-vera for the hot day.

I wish the same wish above from my previous, internet delayed post.

EDIT: Deleted accidental double post... Idk how my internet does this to me, but when it flares bad it flares BAD. Possible to delete this by moderator?

Wish granted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSj6LxsZes

I wish we colonized other planets purely for the pleasure of getting to say to the people who say 'We've only got one planet, we have to take care of it' that they are wrong. :laugh:

@Ub3rman123

One of my friends made a house mod once and accidentally set a bunny rabbit (You can get one here: mr_siika's rabbits) to have a high aggression. I came up to investigate the house and found 3 dead guards. And an un-killable murderous rabbit.

So, it's entirely possible for you to put a killer rabbit in the game, if you wanted.

Wish granted, but the inhabitants of those planets either put humans in zoos or wildlife preserves and we loose our "human rights" in the process.

I wish my computer wouldn't go wonky when I come tothe forum pages (it misses letters, etc)

wish granted now its in a alien language that you can't read :whistling: :whistling:

i wish i could type with one hand at lightning speeds :thumbsup: