Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted but Tochivoasky (I know I spelled his name wrong) Comes back from the grave and uses your house for his final performance of the 1812 overture. It involves cannons!

I wish my computer bluescreen more often and would cause permanent damage to my computer. And that it would get infected with a virus by skynet I mean google.

LOL Wish granted, Skynet and their Doomsday robots comes hunting you down, instead they think hmm Lets nook the :whistling: :whistling: Sheeep and take over the world.:devil: :devil: :devil:

I wish for every curropted wish, i mean that.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Thor.

Granted. Too bad they don't come true :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I wish my medicine for my infected finger that looks like the nail is being eaten away ( :blink:) would work.

EDIT: Post edited to add more devil emoticons.

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

WISH granted it turns out to be self aware and decides to take over your entire body and such, it looks apon your sheep like body and say why am i a host of a sheep,. Turns out this virus has suicide tendancies, and decides to forcely make you jump off a bridge.

I wish for a wedfjko'pjrevgoeprjvgejr'aq ha ha, no idea you make it up....:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

WISH granted it turns out to be self aware and decides to take over your entire body and such, it looks apon your sheep like body and say why am i a host of a sheep,. Turns out this virus has suicide tendancies, and decides to forcely make you jump off a bridge.

I wish for a wedfjko'pjrevgoeprjvgejr'aq ha ha, no idea you make it up....:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Granted. It's a flesh eating virus that eats away your skin. Enjoy! :D

<Insert my last wish again>

Granted. It works so well, in fact, that it actually causes your hand to grow two or three new fingers.

I wish the devil icon would go to hell.

That isn't so bad! :verymad:

Granted. Too bad the icon of all sin itself comes to earth bringing thousands of demons from hell. Also there is no green armor marine from mars to save the world :teehee: (Does anyone Not know what the reference is?)

I wish the all-powerful sitebot would over throw all the major Goverments of the world and take the world over. All hail the sitebot! :devil: