Skyrim crashing as soon as i install A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

JoshuaMoulton

Hey so i'm relatively new to modding Skyrim so I'm sure my question is very likely to come across naive in any sense of the matter...

I have vortex downloaded, everything is in the right file path but as soon as i enable the mod "A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads" and try run my game there's an instant crash after the Bethesda

logo appears. if i disable it my skyrim works perfectly fine. Any reason as to why my game would be crashing that's blatantly obvious ? Or is could it be a deeper issue...

I'd appreciate any assistance and highly appreciate your time if you're able to help :sad:.

Some notes that could possibly help...

Josh.

It's crashing because AQWM requires the Dragonborn DLC, that's what the missing masters error is warning you about. I assume that it's required because it also changes the Solstheim map, and assuming that's the only reason, it may not be too difficult to modify the mod to remove the dependency. I don't know how you would go about doing that, though.