The next dlc is Skyrim: Dragonborn

nenina

Finally an enviroment that it´s not snow and ice, I was hoping they made a DLC on morrowind, I would love to see dwemer ruins like those in morrowind game amd balmora architecture along with the pod cities and the mushrooms... well everything in morrowind is interesting I wonder how they are going to do it, hope they give us lots of creature diversity.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/16/report-skyrim-dlc-returns-to-morrowind.aspx

Solstheim has pretty much the same environment as skyrim.

Did Bethesda lie about exclusivity? Over at IGN they stated that "Dragonborn" will still have 30 days exclusivity on X-Box 360. What the hell???? I thought X-Box only had that deal with Bethesda for the first two DLC's released?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/16/report-fly-dragons-in-next-skyrim-dlc

Did Bethesda lie about exclusivity? Over at IGN they stated that "Dragonborn" will still have 30 days exclusivity on X-Box 360. What the hell???? I thought X-Box only had that deal with Bethesda for the first two DLC's released?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/16/report-fly-dragons-in-next-skyrim-dlc

I didn't see anything official at the link you provided, just a lot of supposition (less information than we have in the post in our own spoilers section, actually) and this one telling bit at the end:

No information has yet been released concerning future Skyrim DLC.

And then I went on reading some of the comments on the article and it's got me all riled up... The internet is a terrible place. >>

Most of Morrowind was rendered uninhabitable after red mountain erupted after the oblivion crisis . If you could go back it would be very different to how you remember it from Elder Scrolls III.

False. Most of Vvardenfell is re inhabited.

Edited by Enatiomorph

52 seconds into the video the dude says "...and is word from Embry that the X-Box 360 will enjoy 30 days of exclusivity if VC details are correct". I hope its not true!

If they get 30 day exclusivity again... It's not the time itself, ok, well, partly because this could be an even more expansive DLC than Dawnguard, but mostly because we were lead to believe it'd only be the first two. But then again, I haven't seen anything about that other than from IGN, but still, I hope it isn't the case.

I'm interested in this DLC because even though I haven't gotten around to getting Dawnguard yet the latest DLC just seemed like such a waste of time that I don't know why anyone would be interested in it. Regardless of what they do with this one if it affords several hours of content then I'm sure it will be pretty good.