Warspace Extension Discussion

BlackAlpha

I'll look into the production times.

I'm having problems with this mod... I like it a lot overall, but the extra item slots are bugged for me...

I'll explain: when I equipped my soldiers with my new carapace armors, sur ethey got an extra slot. But when I un-equip and re-equip it, the slots never come back...

So basically, if I ever change armor the extra slot is lost... this can't be right, can it? You can never switch an armor out for basic armor without losing the slot forever?

Note: I haven't started Steam in online mode since I modded the game, not even to play another game... so it can't be an interfering firaxis patch...

What should i do?

EDIT: also, for abduction missions, panic levels still increases in entire continents, not specific countries.

Basically it looks like the mod just stopped working entirely for me?

When you start the game, does Steam say anything about "completing installation"?

Meanwhile, try to restore your original EXE file and reinstall the mod.

Edited by BlackAlpha

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost finished my first Normal - Ironman game with your mod, really liked it (and you were right, normal mode is too easy).

Only little tweak I'd make is setting the max recovery days for wounded soldiers to 30 instead of 40ish. Had several 40 days wounds, and it's just, well, huge :)

All in all, thx for the good work ! :)

Just a bit of feedback in case you're interested :)

I've played 3-4 months in a classic ironman game with your mod, and while i like many of the changes i think there are a few things i'd like to change.

Having the Arc Thrower in the pistol slot seems like a good idea, until you realise that you'll very quickly end up having 4-5 of your guys equipped with Arc throwers instead of pistols. Especially with the additional equipment slot from armor, i would not have a problem having the Arc Thrower still be an item as opposed to a pistol.

In Terror missions, having all dead civilians be turned into zombies seems a bit OTT. Terror missions are extremely difficult now, meaning if you don't shoot down that UFO you're in for one hell of a mission. If possible i'd look into making it a 30% chance for dead civies to zombify if killed offscreen.

Keep up the good modding job! It's great people are working hard on cracking the code since it dosent look like Fraxis will support modding anytime soon

The notes for version 1.41 say:

- Overhauled the skill trees of all classes to balance out the classes and solidify their roles.

The readme doesn't provide any more information.

What skills have been changed? That information is very important.

Thanks for all your work on this mod.

I updated the first post with info on how to see the data this mod changes, so everyone knows how it's done.

- Overhauled the skill trees of all classes to balance out the classes and solidify their roles.

Well, I thought it would be more fun if it's a surprise. Do you really want to know? Don't forget that you'll unlock them all soon enough.

Edited by BlackAlpha

I updated the first post with info on how to see the data this mod changes, so everyone knows how it's done.

Well, I thought it would be more fun if it's a surprise. Do you really want to know? Don't forget that you'll unlock them all soon enough.

Did you remove "Flush" entirely from the skill tree? Since I've incorporated the Reaction Fire Mod into yours, "Flush" was sort of a handy ability to have with the reaction fire mod.

Did you remove "Flush" entirely from the skill tree? Since I've incorporated the Reaction Fire Mod into yours, "Flush" was sort of a handy ability to have with the reaction fire mod.

I moved the skills around. They are all still in there, somewhere.

I moved the skills around. They are all still in there, somewhere.

Thanks for the response.

Thanks for the mod.

I find the idea of ​​rotation abilities are extremely promising. Especially if there are several rebalance. Was there any thought of the ability to "flash" to move to the class of heavy troopers. And the ability to "holographic label" open class support?

P.S. Sorry for the bad English. That to me is not the native language. )))