Strange Signals with Strange Lights

saadus

Lol Me no care. Me go play games.

Oh goodness and now I'm creeped out, giggly and tired. Giggly tends to happen with a lot of other things for me. If I get scared I laugh. If I'm tired I laugh. If I'm trying to be serious I laugh. Not really a good thing all the time. >.>

But I agree it really could be anything. To me it sound a lot like a bad signal. And that's just what I'll imagine it is because I don't want to thing otherwise either. Too tired. :tongue:

At 1:00 almost to the end i swear i heard earth.and the rest was jumbled up. Listen closely at 1:00 at the end of the signal.

Could be my ears playing tricks on me.

Edited by Thor.

So, we got a 'help me', a 'earth' and a 'one day'.

Sounds more and more like someone playing pranks, imho. I mean, even if it would really be a girl kidnapped by aliens or military or whatever else theory someone might be heaving. How would she even send a radio signal like this? I doubt little girls are tech experts. I could make up at least 50+ theories with a logical and non-alien explanation about this. That wouldn't be of use though because there's already far too many theories on stuff like this.

Well besides being humorous I won't be of much use cause this thing creeps me out. I'll hop in from time to time to check if people discovered aliens. Personally hoping for a Turian-like race, I want a Garrus best friend.

Edit: My best friend in Cro just told me she saw a light like this once above her, then it disappeared suddenly. (I'm being serious btw, she just told me that after I shown her this)

http://www.daveware.co.uk/hannah/blog/files/aliens-meme.jpg

Edited by Iv000

When I was a kid me and my dad were driving through the Mohave desert, just a straight road for as far as you could see with nothing but yuka trees and tumbleweeds. We pulled off the side of the road, my dad needed to take a leak. Anyway we saw a strange looking object near a mountain top off in the distance. It just hovered over the mountain for a minute or so, and right when he was getting ready to get back in the car, that thing just zips across the sky at an upward angle and quickly leaves view. I remember dad saying Edward's Airforce base wasn't too far away, maybe 20 miles from that location.

There was another time I saw what looked sorta like a lightning bug, except the blinking pattern usually attributed to those bugs wasn't present and it was a tad brighter. It was pouring down raining and I was sitting on the porch and it didn't seem to be affected by the rain drops which should have been knocking something of that size down to the ground, but it just casually floated up into the sky and out of sight.

Hmm wonder why its in English, Help me.. Certainly doesn't sound Alien in origin, but you never know if they have translators or something. Ehh makes me wonder if its something closer to home???

in the original signal i hear something completely different from Help me, more then two words.

In the Help me part, that was after I inverted the sound, flipped it around, changed speed, pitch, and so on so I can make sense of it.

OMG.... we are all doomed.

The aliens are apparently using the same radio security scramblers as the police. Now we are in for it because we won't be able to listen to what the aliens are saying on our scanners. Evil aliens!

And that really, really bright light in the sky in the middle of the night over a populated area? Probably part of their insidious plan to remain undetected and to keep a low profile.

As for why the lights blink sometimes; thats one of the older aliens driving and they forgot to turn their signal light off after the last turn.

When I was a kid me and my dad were driving through the Mohave desert, just a straight road for as far as you could see with nothing but yuka trees and tumbleweeds. We pulled off the side of the road, my dad needed to take a leak. Anyway we saw a strange looking object near a mountain top off in the distance. It just hovered over the mountain for a minute or so, and right when he was getting ready to get back in the car, that thing just zips across the sky at an upward angle and quickly leaves view. I remember dad saying Edward's Airforce base wasn't too far away, maybe 20 miles from that location.

There was another time I saw what looked sorta like a lightning bug, except the blinking pattern usually attributed to those bugs wasn't present and it was a tad brighter. It was pouring down raining and I was sitting on the porch and it didn't seem to be affected by the rain drops which should have been knocking something of that size down to the ground, but it just casually floated up into the sky and out of sight.

To the NNW you have Area 51, it could have been some flight manoeuvring from there. I'm not saying it's alien but with it so well protected they are obviously working on some highly advanced tech and probably have several of these aircraft?

@Tidus44:http://www.humordevil.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sheldon.png

Edited by Ironman5000

OMG.... we are all doomed.

The aliens are apparently using the same radio security scramblers as the police. Now we are in for it because we won't be able to listen to what the aliens are saying on our scanners. Evil aliens!

And that really, really bright light in the sky in the middle of the night over a populated area? Probably part of their insidious plan to remain undetected and to keep a low profile.

As for why the lights blink sometimes; thats one of the older aliens driving and they forgot to turn their signal light off after the last turn.

Overuse of sarcasm can go wrong very easily, and this here sounds a bit offensive. Saadus just wanted other people's opinions, not a demonstration on how it would look like if Sheldon joined the Nexus.