Randomly spawning dead dragons

FennecFyre

This has happened twice now, once when I was mounting my horse and once when I was exiting a mine. A dead dragon appears out of nowhere, and while I can loot it I can't absorb it's soul. I recently installed this mod, which allows the player to turn into a dragon, but I don't know if that has anything to do with this.

Full mod list:

Airship - Dev Aveza

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Craftable/Placeable Havok-Enabled Bedrolls

Flyable Dragon Races 3

Fur Bag

Give A Dog A Home

Imp's More Complex Needs

Jackalhead's Complete Playable Monsters Fix

Moonpath to Elsweyr

New Life

Prometheus Capes

Run for Your Lives

SKSE

Cloaks of Skyrim

Edited by FennecFyre

i had the same problem and it still is but less than before i just installed the latest version of skyrim ( 1.7.7) and it seems to be less annoying , if you already have that then don't bother yourself for catching their souls because you'll have more than enough dragon soul . and in time you'll get used to it :thumbsup:

and it has nothing to do with the mod that you installed ( it's a problem for me at least )

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
This is the cause of Deadly Dragons. Either if one has previously installed it and removed it, or, still uses it. This will still be spawned. I m using Deadly Dragons myself and this is rather frequent. More so in the EVER and ALWAYS bug filled Area called Falkreath. Hail Falkreath, the place of bugs and odds.

• 4 years later...

This isn't caused by Deadly Dragons. It's just happened to me and I haven't got that mod. I was walking outside Ivarstead and I noticed a dragon shadow above me, but no dragon. Then, there was some slowdown and a few embers were talking around me and then a dead Ancient Dragon, with no loot inside it.

It also seemed to have followed me to Fort Atmol, which is probably why my framerate has continued to tank all the way from Ivastead (and I didn't fast travel, nor enter/exit another cell).

Edited by PrimalxConvoy