[PC] Problem Heartfire

Razor444

I have a problem I accidentally removed the string of Heartfire, and has continued to play without knowing that I had taken, and I notice that I did not have the seal Lakeview.

So I went out and I welcome that was uninstalled then put it back (hoping to rebuild the house) and puff anything, there was more! (I had no saves back)

I did not care I could redo the house is not a problem, but every time I go into any town Here comes the messenger all the time and tell me that I have a letter from the Jarl, it is very annoying because it goes on forever, so I decided to go again by the Jarl, but there is the option "Need help Jarl?" and you should tell the Bandit but nothing, I go to the sovritendent and there is an option "Buy Land" I do, and I will update the mission, hoping that the damn courier does not come back.

i try has to make a quick trip to Winterhold and returns the courier with the letter of the Jarl, as I solve vexing problem?

Edited by Razor444

Have you tried uninstalling Skyrim via Steam, then erasing all of the content within the Skyrim folder that's in the folder labeled "steamapps", then going to your Documents/My Games/Skyrim, and deleting the ini? You should remove all game content from your pc, reinstall the game and then redownload Hearthfire. Have you covered these steps? Doing all this will replace anything that you accidentally removed, whether it be certain scripts or textures. Also, after doing these steps, create a new character and try it. It's possible that your old saves maybe corrupted with these scripts missing.

Not that I know of, no. Have you attempted any of the steps that I have listed?