NMM 0.31.2 Released

Dark0ne

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea when the source code repository will be updated to match the release?

I ask because I run NMM built from the source code and the repository usually matches the releases. I'm also in the process of adding my load order export/import additions and would like to use the latest source code rather than merging it in later.

Yes, well, I red all the comments so far... Nexus loads half the way for me as well, then asks for log in info and reboots me every time with: "The given log in information is invalid". a few hours ago I couldn't even log in into this webpage, now it let's me in here, but still wont let me in nexus, no matter if I tick or untick the "stay logged in" button, no matter if I use notepad and copy my info or right it in manually. It just doesn't work for me. but I know my log in info. I had it written down, now I have memorized it by heart, that's how many times I tried it. and my skyrim won't work either. in offline mod or not. should have stayed without update... can I do something to go back before update, when it actually worked for me?

Any idea when the source code repository will be updated to match the release?

I ask because I run NMM built from the source code and the repository usually matches the releases. I'm also in the process of adding my load order export/import additions and would like to use the latest source code rather than merging it in later.

Sorry I forgot to do that, I'll update it ASAP.