Flemeth Help!

thomilee

You may or may not recall that a while back I had posted a topic on modding a particular shape-shifting dragon-lady. Well, with a bit of help from Risibisi, a few tutorials on YouTube, and hours of painstakingly searching through lines upon lines of code, I've almost completed my Flemeth mod.

Problem is, I can't seem to find the line of code that allows you to change her robes from those nasty, tattered things she wears in Origins to whatever you please. I've done what I can to try to find and fix the issue myself, but alas, all of my searching through forums and video tutorials has brought me no closer to solving my problem. Based on things I've learned thus far, I want to say that it will be easy to change her attire - just delete the old outfit and replace it with the name of the mod - buuuut I can't exactly do that if I can't find the original, now can I?

So, any of you lovely modders want to help me out here? I feel like I've gone through just about every line of code there is and haven't come across it yet. It's making me crazy.

Thanks in advance,

thomilee

PS* If you could help me out further by telling me where I might go about finding files like pre211cr_flemeth.utc and other pre-# files, that'd be awesome. :]

Hi Thomi,

The pre 211 cr_flemeth.utc. can you find here -> it's a rim file, open as usual with GFF editor.

C:/ Programs/DragonAge/modules/ Single Player/ data/al_pre02al_korcari_wilds

As far as I know the others too, depends on what you are searching:)