TESO

LordWushin

Didn't like it. It's just not as fun or special as most other MMOs, and felt far too generic.

how do you know its not fun? also did you read it? the first two points are pretty special in MMOs, real-time combat and one single megaserver.

@ Vagrant0 the argonians dont look like lizards, they look flat faced. clearly this game will suck now.

Lots of games have those features. Usually they bring a lot of problems each.

Name a AAA MMO that has real time combat and a mega server maded in the last 4 years

Edited by hector530

but not unique ;)

im not saying anything bad about the game. i havent even looked at anything about it because im not interested in TES stuff. i hope it turns out good honestly TES gives Bethesda more money and more money means better games (well theoretically anyways lol) and since i DO like the FO series, one successful series will hopefully carry over to the other.

It doesn't need to be unique to be good though.

I can not stand any mmo without a single server, real time combat, and open world PvP (as in, you don't go on a separate map or server for PvP, it happens in the main game world in certain areas.) Pretty much no mmo like that exists.

I am not really sure how the PvP will work. Don't think it said anything about open world PvP.

I find the idea of being teleported to do PvP, or having to go on a different server terrible. It feels a lot better to me to go to a location on the map to do PvP and actually fight over a changing world.

Something else. One faction is supposed to be Nord/Dark Elf/Argioian. Anyone else see the obvious balance issue with that? Most people played Skyrim as a Nord, most people played Morrowind as a Dark Elf. I don't think Imperials even exist in this since it is set a while back, so that is a bit of a issue.

Edited by marharth

Jesse Cox has put up a video about it, giving his thoughts on what he saw in the Alpha, if he what he says is true, it sounds interesting but considering this is alpha, anything is up for grabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLp0ykvotEI&feature=g-u-u

However its still an MMO, the whole "oh look I get to kill the same dragon 20 times" is a problem I am going to have and its a problem I have with every MMO.

However its still an MMO, the whole "oh look I get to kill the same dragon 20 times" is a problem I am going to have and its a problem I have with every MMO.

Oh and the good old "Get me 20 feathers and I'll give you some gold" over and over and over again :P I just never saw the interest with these types of games. I also have a bad feeling that they are going to pull a Diablo III and get rid of stats.

Who knows, it might be good. I won't get it unless it's F2P though, I refuse to pay monthly to play a game.