TESO

LordWushin

the game looks way better then when it was first revealed but those argonians. they're so ugly why give them flat faces!!! WHY?!

If you look at the new footage that just came out, you can see that the Argonians don't actually have flat faces. They're not as raptor-like as they were in Skyrim, but they look fine to me.

the game looks way better then when it was first revealed but those argonians. they're so ugly why give them flat faces!!! WHY?!

If you look at the new footage that just came out, you can see that the Argonians don't actually have flat faces. They're not as raptor-like as they were in Skyrim, but they look fine to me.

3:07 that's flat faced and again at 4:13-4:20

argonians are flat faced, they dont look the awesome raptor-man like in skyrim they look like something from the movie "Antz".

Edited by hector530

There's actually different head shapes for Argonians, according to the tribe they are part of. What you're probably seeing is two of those shapes. That might also mean that you can pick which phase your Khajiit was born under, and no longer limited to the Suthay-raht... Edited by ziitch

• 3 weeks later...

A Q&A for TESO was posted a little while ago.

My link

My favorite part of it was this:

"I always imagine all of the nasty, poisonous creatures living in Black Marsh, and I think there's lots of potential there. Could you detail any of your favourite critters from Black Marsh? – By Brandon Donio

If we had to pick just one, the huge reptilian wamasu that lurk in the deep swamps are a big favorite around the ZeniMax Online Studios dev office."

Can't wait to see the Wamasu and how they're portrayed (so far in lore, they seem to be smaller cousins of the dragons, kind of like wyverns) so far the only Wamasu I know of to appear in any form in a TES game was Haynekhtnamet, whose fang could be found in Morrowind, and later in Skyrim, where he could be fought as part of a mod.

.... are a big favorite around the ZeniMax Online Studios dev office."

This has never ended well for all the other times a similar thing has been said.

Given that this is an MMO we're talking about, unfortunately that means that either such things will be trash mobs scattered around a playfield, or be clustered in a few locations, like near treasure or a boss.

I'm not expecting much. You're kidding yourself if you think that being an ES MMO is going to make this any less of an MMO; there's certain sacrifices that have to be made to convert to an MMO; Guild Wars probbably makes the least of any current gen mmo, and even it would be aweful if branded as an RPG. This isn't going to be TES 6 or anything near as good as the mainstream ES games, and thinking it'll be anything more than another generic fantasy MMO is setting yourself up uneccesarily to be disapointed. But feel free to say I told ya so if you are right, I'd be very happy to be wrong here, I just have a bad feeling this is going to be a bit of a clone, and selling via it's brand name.

Still, it's better than Queen's Blade, atleast.

I am not expecting much as well simply due to the set up of the game, due to the aspects of elder scrolls I am enjoying so far :whistling:

And simply because I think that making just another elder scrolls with whole tamriel to explore would be better (personal opinion) though it may cause heavy impact on hardware. Anyway simply another elder scrolls game with multiplayer support would suffice I think.

Of course I may be the only one who thinks that setting TESO 1k years before Skyrim (is ok actually) but especially for me the main antagonist being

Molag Bal and being unable to choose either werewolf or vampire (which I understand is troublesome in MMO's) path, is not really to my liking. :unsure:

I'm not expecting much. You're kidding yourself if you think that being an ES MMO is going to make this any less of an MMO; there's certain sacrifices that have to be made to convert to an MMO; Guild Wars probbably makes the least of any current gen mmo, and even it would be aweful if branded as an RPG. This isn't going to be TES 6 or anything near as good as the mainstream ES games, and thinking it'll be anything more than another generic fantasy MMO is setting yourself up uneccesarily to be disapointed. But feel free to say I told ya so if you are right, I'd be very happy to be wrong here, I just have a bad feeling this is going to be a bit of a clone, and selling via it's brand name.

Still, it's better than Queen's Blade, atleast.

I think you misinterpreted my post. While I'm certainly hoping it's good, I'm definitely not expecting that. I was merely saying I would like to see how they portray a previously only talked about creature, as I'm a huge fan of creature design (being something I may indeed want to do for a living eventually) so I'm always on the lookout for cool designs. The game doesn't have to be good for the Wamasus to look cool, that's all I was saying.

Also, even if it's not great, anything Elder Scrolls is worth taking note of.

Edited by AnubisRaven

• 2 months later...
If anyone is looking for a moderate PvE/PvP/RP guild The Marauders are always accepting new members. We are an Aldermi Dominion guild that doesn’t want to boss you around or tell you how to play, we just want a good group of people to get to know and play Elder Scrolls Online with. We are a really lax guild and we treat each and every one of our members with respect and all we ask is the same in return. All types of players are welcome: mages, thieves, warriors, and hybrid classes. In the Marauders we also understand that you have a life outside of the guild/game, we respect that.We ask that you simply log-on to the guild site at least once a week to check out what is going on. I mentioned our guild is part RP, but I just want to clarify that there is no RP required to be a Marauder, RP is 150% voluntary. This is just a little bit to get you interested. Please feel free to visit our website and apply to become a Marauder.