NEW CASTING ANIMATIONS!!!! . . . please?

arshan272

Since mirap has decided to drop off the face of the earth, there have been no new good casting animation replacement mods. I understand that animations were never meant to be modified by the community in the first place, but clearly people have been doing it with great results. There is currently only one other casting replacement mod, and it uses animations (the master spell anims especially) that are not to my taste or the taste of many others I'm sure (I know people like them, and I don't care, so long a they don't say something pointless like "use that mod then"). Mirap managed to make unique casting animations, I especially liked the master spell (which was a proper floating cast, not being unceremoniously lifted into the air as if a gust of wind was blowing from underneath you.). Perhaps someone might be able to use the monster casting animations? Dragon Priests come to mind at this point. Anyone who manages this will have my undying loyalty and gratitude (for what it's worth nowadays). Also, my endorsement. Edited by arshan272

as far as i can tell there are very few people with animation skills and those who do either arn't interested in this or haven't seen it and finally it usually help not being rude to the community you are trying to recruit

I insulted the community because I gave up on recruiting. If what you say is true, then my insults were valid anyway.

"No one wants to spend countless hours of their free time busting their ass doing exactly what I want them to do just because I personally don't like the mods already existence, so you'r all incompetent mindless drones."

Great logical skills. Do you realize animation is one, if not the single most difficult thing in Skyrim? One simple animation can take days, if not weeks to make. It is in no way 'not possible', it simply takes so many man hours no on ever actually makes new animations unless they are very inspired too, and since Skyrim's Vanilla casting animations are pretty cool in most people's opinions, and there are already a few mods out there that change them for the people who don't like them, the odds of finding another person who would want to do new casting animations alone is next to zero, but trying to find someone who would be willing to do exactly what you want them too just because you asked (rudely I might add) is basically non-existent, and to resort to insulting people after just a few days of no interest is just childish.

Edited by ArtMurder