[WIP] The Inheritance

Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Nice one someguy. Normally I'm a bit pessimistic regarding multiple projects ongoing at the same time, but you seem committed enough to them to see them out.

Oh, and NVB III. Bring it on!

Any screenshots to show?

Thanks for the support! I don't have any screenshots, though I did manage to piece together a promotional image:

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1936/inheritance.jpg

Edited by someguy2000

Looking foreword to more of your work someguy2000. As for the Gun Runners Arsenal, I'll be worth the headache when you realese this mod :thumbsup:

remember to hit me up for some voice work as soon as you need it.

Guest deleted2159825

All,

Thanks to the diligence and attention of the testers, we're making solid progress on the beta. I should start posting voice acting roles in the thread soon.

I'm also happy to report that the mod will feature a number of intriguing scripted encounters. Besides fixing bugs, the scripted events have been soaking up a lot of my time (truly, a labor of love - I enjoy making them).

It's been a long time since I've released anything for New Vegas, so it will be a great relief to get back in the swing of things with The Inheritance. I'm eagerly awaiting the community reaction to the mod. Thanks for all the support and encouragement of late. I hope to pay it back with a solid plugin.

Guest deleted2159825

Will this mod be released on 11/13/12?

Unfortunately, no. I am working to release it this month, but I don't want to upload an incomplete mod (it is more or less finished, voice acting aside).

Guest deleted2159825

All,

I just dispatched the latest beta version to the testers, and I plan on posting VA roles in this thread tomorrow. Thanks for all the support!