Flashlight? Light sources to carry?

Celice

How hard would ti be to make up something like a flashlight? The Pipboy's internal light hardly helps, and actually makes it harder for me to see (Oblivion's torches did the same). I'm not sure how easy it would be to create an object that would actually shine light towards a specific direction, rather than emit it over a distance.

Or possibly something like flares, which you could light? Night isn't a horrible thing, but I've found that, like in Oblivion, I usually sleep throughout the nights due to how easy it can be to miss a few things. That, and it seems awfully strange that in the future, something as essential and small as a flashlight is nonexistent, at least, on the people themselves :o

It's true that flash light could be realy usefull on indoor combat and exploration (and power armors helmet seems to have something like this modelised on them) and flares could come in handy outdoor (and were present in fallout 1 & 2). Too bad that both need a construction set to be done. Is any one have tryed to use Morrowind or Oblivion construction sets before, Someone who used them for moding rather than mod .esm version editing.

We know about the pip boy flash light fonction, but like Celice said: "The Pipboy's internal light hardly helps, and actually makes it harder for me to see (Oblivion's torches did the same). " We are talking about an advanced flashlight or one time use short livetime flares like in old fallouts.

I dont like what i'm going type now but did you read the user manual before? It is not the first time i passon a topic like this in different forums and on the very same topic, there is the same "i know better than you" answer. If you said that you find it by chance, it meen that you don't take time to read the manual.

Sorry for the outburst :confused:

i did read the manual actually, but i dont remeber reading about the flashlight. I dont see what is wrong with the pipboy light seems to light up the area im in fine. works quite well i thought.

I have no idea why you had a rant about my post was only trying to be helpful

Archived