Could someone please help me create a memorial in Skyrim SE to my Mother please?

KainThePheonix

On November 5th I suddenly lost my best friend, my caregiver and my mom. I have no friends or family so gaming is a small solace I allow myself. I would like to either learn to create a memorial in game for my mom or see if someone might perhaps help me craft a simple memorial in game. Could someone please help me? There aren't words enough to describe how much she meant to me. She was my best friend, my teacher and my inspiration. She was so strong and dealt with horrible men she married but she never quit on her children and loved them dearly. Life threw a ton of s*** at her and she still stood tall and helped me through my severe health issues without question till the day she passed away. Oh god I miss her so much. God bless you mom. Thanks for being there for me my entire life.

Amen.

Admittedly, the "memorial" of sorts I made for Skyrim SE was for my old cat who had passed away, and the two don't really compare. That said, while I'm not master of modding, I'd like to at least try to help make this a reality for you. I'd like to give it all I've got, really try to do your mother proud in a way that means something to you, and hopefully to her.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, friend, but I'm willing to do what I can to help here. If you're interested, please let me know. I'll gladly work out the details in a more... private setting than this, if you wish.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry I didn't come online sooner to respond. I still would like to do this. I needed to take a break from gaming and modding, just adjusting to life without her. I have really bad health problems and this game just playing it, modding it makes me feel a bit better. If someone could still help me I would like to create just a small memorial, maybe a headstone I could visit in game. Thank you.

I wouldn't normally say this in a public forum but I believe there are good people on this site and that it is safe to do so. I also have a small thing like your mod, for my dog. I had a dog named Muffin who was a shelter rescue who I loved very much. I wear a small pure (100%) silver tube that carries her around my neck all the time. That way I am never very far from my little girl. She was a good goofy little dog and if I didn't have this to wear now I would almost be completely heart broken. Thank you for sharing.