Low FPS with "High End" Rig?Why

lynch85

Okay thank you

maybe i´ll bye an 2500K in future.

is there any ENB mod you recommend for my Rig?

because i think my specs are not bad at all for extra fine graphics.

thanx again http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I use sharpshooters, but it gives me 24-45 fps. But im using all extreme hd textures with 20 gigs of aftermarket hd textures. I play at 1080 on a 38inch flatscreen tv. But it will get laggy when i go to places like the bar in morthal where there are 15 npc's walking around i will drop to 15 fps. Or areas that have lots of swaying trees visible on screen(lots of math for the cpu) i will drop to 15-20 fps. I put up with it though due to its rarity. If i could OC the cpu to 4 or better, i could get 50+ fps in those areas.

Ive seen enb's that allow for no fps drop but i cant remember them.

Also, go to the enb ini file in your skyrim folder and change some of the settings you dont need to off or "false" and you will preformance increases, such as depth of field..

Because that CPU bound "feature", be aware that even mods not directly related to graphics but with heavy scripts can push your game to a crawl in cities or wherevever there are many NPCs as well.

• 2 weeks later...

UUpdate

NOW i have an i5 3570k @ 4,3Ghz

BOOM a whole new skyrim-world. everything with at least 45Fps. the Sharpshooter ENB runs stable at 53-60Fps, but i dont like this enb.

Now i have the Superl ENB with max. Quality Preset and with stable 40-60fps EVERYWHERE.

My Problem was the sluggish i5 2500 NON-K cpu.

The 3570k is a beast. Love it