Silda the Unseen

Demorticus

So through two play-throughs, I've trained pickpocketing with Silda the Unseen in Windhelm. And through training, I've dished out at least 100,000 gold. So how the hell is she still a beggar? Asking me to spare just one gold coin to her after having just crammed 10k into her pockets is ridiculous. I would love it if someone could make a mod just for her that changed her clothing to that of at least commoner, and moved her into the Candlehearth Hall permanently without her begging dialogue if she was trained with. As it stands, it looks like she just wastes the gold somewhere else.

A more detailed mod could move her into Calixto's house if Blood on the Ice has been finished, though ownership of everything would have to be switched.

Anyways, tell me your thoughts on what you'd add to the mod!

she likes her life and that's her disguise as well. She does have a huge stash hoarded somewhere she never told anyone (neither told how she access it)... ok, there is a lot of speculation here :)

There is a lot of peple (me) who believe she gives up all her money to that courier guy who with his magical intuition is able to know wherever someone is or what is going on... and is able to be at the right place at right hour all the time.

Edited by nosisab

There is a lot of peple (me) who believe she gives up all her money to that courier guy who with his magical intuition is able to know wherever someone is or what is going on... and is able to be at the right place at right hour all the time.

Right, she gives all her money to Mr. Underpants. Makes perfect sense.

• 1 year later...

She is one character that bugs me. She looks young and sounds old. I'd like to say it is from living on the cold streets, she has a bronchial infection.

I think a great mod would be to create a quest which enables her to get off the streets. This would have to be possible whether you use her as a trainer or not. She is an expert pickpocket and likely a good thief, so why isn't she in the Thieves Guild? Here is where we can get creative in the story. Perhaps she is afraid to go to them because she witnessed Mercer Frey's murder of the Guild master. He then attempted to kill her because she witnessed it. He thought he was successful, and indeed he very nearly was. Perhaps it was the icy water slowing her blood flow, followed by a quick rescue (perhaps by Karliah). She knew that if Mercer ever discovered she was alive then she wouldn't be. Lucky for her Mercer never seen her with long hair and only knew her by her guild nickname. That was all the guild new of her, except Karliah who recruited her. Once Karliah is accepted back into the Thieves Guild, she sends you on a very important errand to deliver a message to Silda.....Come Home (insert gild nickname), Mercer is no more.

Of course the PC knows nothing of this story prior to Karliah sending him with the message. As soon as Karliah asks the PC to deliver the message, dialogue opens up for Karliah to tell the tale. It can even be revealed that Silda was helping fund Karliah's efforts. After Silda is brought back home she will become available as a follower / steward. She can be placed as a Thieves guild trainer in pickpocketing or placed to reside with Karliah at Nightingale Hall.

I don't know how to Mod games, but this seems to be as doable as many others I've seen. I hope someone can do this.