Project: Flintlock (WIP)

ghosu

I'm Nexus only since the beginning...jeah, i guess i uploaded it at a bad time. Wasn't long on the front page since other mods were uploaded and once you are gone from there you're pretty much dead :D Well, bad luck i guess.

Except you made it to the hot files in no time at all - congrats and well done :thumbsup:

(I'm a terrible tester, haven't been really playing the game as much as playing the CK)

Edited by acidzebra

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding Idea to inetrgrate different ammo types. However, after i downloaded the mod all the bullets where white (in the inventory) not grey or green or anything like that just as if some colours are missing. Possible conflict with different mods? Incase you dont know what i mean i can also write in in german aggain ;)

Tbh, just checked my mod files and i see no texture problem

http://666kb.com/i/c91aha17d7wm6i96w.png

so you might install it manually and ensure that the paths are correct (for textures: ...Skyrim\data\textures\Ghosu - PFL\ammo\...

If there is no error than it might be bad luck (aka conflict with another mod - though i'm not sure if this is possible since my mod is quite simple)

Edited by ghosu