ghosu

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here is 1.3 Beta:

OVER - SHORTEST BETA EVER!!! :D

Changes:

- added Grenade Launcher (animated and rigid)

- added Grenades (ammo:25/50/75/100/150dmg), impact knocks back enemies and player

- Rifle balls overhauled (15dmg+bag, 10/20/30dmg without bag but inventory image)

- Flintlock Rifle muzzleflash effect added

- Rifle ball now flies in a straight line, but the impact is around the upper arrow of the crosshair since the first person crosshair is not that accurate, doesnt matter in close combat but might be of interest when you snipe and go for the head.

Chance to stagger/disarm target

- everything craftable (steel perk required)

Optional: All rifles and ammo types are placed in a chest in Outlander's cave as well (console, COC GHOSU_BASE to teleport there), the download above is the normal version with world edits...if you only use the light version without camp just install the mod from the download and replace the .esp with the optional one from this archive:

... so if you might check out if these features work - thx.

Edited by ghosu

Many many thanks for the upload!

And hooray there is a muzzleflash on the rifle now aswell.... its on the rifle is a lot smaller though... is that intended? Because for me it looked perfect while using the Blunderbuss ammo.now its hardly noticable especially in 3rd person. ( in your videoexample the effect seemed bigger because it was night)

Any chance to increase it to the size of the Blunderbuss wihout stretching your patience to much? Just incase you rework the whole version aggain anyway. Or is there an easy way to replace the muzzel in the data folder?

( jaja ich weiß ich bin ne Nervensäge -.-)

Aside that version 3 (beta) looks great! I will test run everything tomorrow properly :D

Edited by Acceleratio

The blunderbuss muzzleflash is intended to be bigger to simulate more power/debris. Sry, no easy way to change/replace it. thx for testing...maybe i enlarge it a bit.

Would be nice to get a second opinion, just IF IT WORKS - i want to release that asap to get my head clear of this modding stuff :D

EDIT: Enlarged it a bit (Blunderbuss' scale is 1.0 , the old rifle ball effect was 0.55, now it's 0.85) and brought back some small sparks - will be included in the final upload.

Edited by ghosu

This so awsome!!!! I love this mod so will be there other guns made for it maybe a hand pistol or something or a renesance longe range rifle I know there is the flintlock gun already but whasn't there any guns back at the time which focused more on aim and accuracy then the rest?

Thx for the feedback, though the chance that i continue working on this mod is pretty low. At least i won't mod anything within the next weeks.

So folks, if anyone finds an error in the mod (i'm talking 'bout stuff that makes the mod not useable, CTD or whatever...tough stuff, not "I want this....and that...") it's the last chance for a while...i'm available for a few more hours, after that i will get my "modding gear" out of reach - so i won't be able to fix anything, only available on the board :D

Cold turkey :tongue:

greetings

Edited by ghosu

• 6 years later...