Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

I don't like pauldrons either but one small one on the left shoulder does look good. I used the separate Pauldron mod to accomplish this a few times in my games. The small iron or steel pauldron looks great on the dark brotherhoods assassin gear.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had several agencies infiltrating the Imperial Empire of threats. NSA, CIA, FBI, United Nations, the Joint Chiefs and what else. Including my own, which is USFMC's Security Analysis Agency(SAA), running through Cyrodiil's work big time. They had all eyes, even I impaled the Dark Brotherhood from the inside, sending in one of my experienced agents to infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood, I played in-game as that agent, and gathered all the intel the Dark Brotherhood wouldn't dare spoil. Same applies for Thieves Guild, and we identified the man. The Gray Fox is Corvus Umbranox. We gathered so much intel, we knew who to rip apart.

I like your idea though. Imperial BlackOps Agency could either work with SAA or they could be against us. Depends on the Imperial Legion's behavior. If they have a good deal with USFMC though. Your armor so far looks good, but yes it could use a bit of some tweakin', no don't take me the wrong way. It's pretty good.

I had several agencies infiltrating the Imperial Empire of threats. NSA, CIA, FBI, United Nations, the Joint Chiefs and what else. Including my own, which is USFMC's Security Analysis Agency(SAA), running through Cyrodiil's work big time. They had all eyes, even I impaled the Dark Brotherhood from the inside, sending in one of my experienced agents to infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood, I played in-game as that agent, and gathered all the intel the Dark Brotherhood wouldn't dare spoil. Same applies for Thieves Guild, and we identified the man. The Gray Fox is Corvus Umbranox. We gathered so much intel, we knew who to rip apart.

I like your idea though. Imperial BlackOps Agency could either work with SAA or they could be against us. Depends on the Imperial Legion's behavior. If they have a good deal with USFMC though. Your armor so far looks good, but yes it could use a bit of some tweakin', no don't take me the wrong way. It's pretty good.

Thanks...just started working on it today so I know it needs some work still. :)

Thanks...just started working on it today so I know it needs some work still. :)

If you need some ideas or anything, I got a few ideas of what you could do. I gotta get some screens of the spec-ops gear I remixed though.

Well I have one fort and one of the underground barracks near completion and have started the others, I'll start on the Black Horse Courier basement soon. I'll finish up with clutter, furniture, lighting and map grids. This mod is on it's way.

Well I have one fort and one of the underground barracks near completion and have started the others, I'll start on the Black Horse Courier basement soon. I'll finish up with clutter, furniture, lighting and map grids. This mod is on it's way.

:biggrin: YAY!!! :biggrin: