Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know, I can tell you that the mod is moving right along. There seem to be a lot of people who are interested in stealth missions and this mod will be mostly that. The actual building of hidden bases and sanctuaries is pretty much my department and I've built a few places and working on others. I don't know if anyone is working on NPC's yet but we are going to need a few. We will need at least two new Black horse office people, between ten and twenty Black Horse operatives and officers, at least one imperial leader, maybe two, and no less that ten Imperial soldiers. That means at least 15 new NPC's and that number could change depending on the story and quest line.

We have new armor, weapons and furnishings in the works for this mod and I am still building locations. I think this mod is doing very well and that Lisnpuppy has done an excellent job of putting it all together.

i have made a ESP adding 30 unplaced NPCs edited quite a few times to get right where do you want them uploaded? nexus or Rapidshare?

Garrus

i have made a ESP adding 30 unplaced NPCs edited quite a few times to get right where do you want them uploaded? nexus or Rapidshare?

Garrus

30? Wow! Good work!

You'll have to wait for Lisnpuppy to answer that question but when I'm ready to populate my world I know who to PM :biggrin:

Garrus

rapidshare please! thank you so very much Duncan!

be able to upload either sataday late or sunday morning

on a side note the NPCs use some of Rens hair do you want to me to change that or keep it?

Garrus