Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

I've been looking into the dark brotherhood quests in particular the Khajiit merchant M'raaj Dar. He dislikes the player from the beginning but changes his disposition once you receive the "cleansing" orders. I believe that he is the key to answering this question. With the proper quest instructions and scripts. I am sure that we can have certain NPC's like or dislike the player while he/she is in the armor. I'm still working on it but I will find the answer.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisnpuppy,if that bottom is to your liking,it's not quite to mine then use it. I'm going to build my own version w/top,post it here and see what you think.We need to get things nailed down. Your the boss, you decide and I have an idea for a male one also (choke)...lol

Lisn and others involved in this project, is there anything I can do to help?

Hi Gamerbird and others.

I feel like crapola and have been a bit groggy thinaks to Nyquil! woohoo.

Anyway...Gamerbird..please PM me with things that you know how to do...scripting, questing, etc.

Anyone else that is willing to help and or teach me please also do the same.

THanks so much for all your ideas and help.

Sorry that I have been icky and out of touch a bit!!

i can make NPCS and followers but thats about it

Sheppard

Well Sheppard, We are going to need at least four legion foresters and one officer to man the fort. There will be at least three hidden underground barracks that will need NPC's and merchants. That should help you get started on them until Lisnpuppy feels better and can give you more information. Oh! and thanks for helping out.

Don't be angry with me Desi, this is just my opinion.

I like the pants with all the equipment, I like the top (I don't think I've seen one in any mods that I know of) and I like the design of the sword. What I don't really care for is the color. It's not very stealthy. I think it needs more cover even for a female there is no upper body protection. The shoulder pads are too large and look like they were a last minute addition. A stealth suit worn by a black ops member should help to conceal them in the shadows, the bright color and all the skin showing would only help to reveal the wearer.

I feel bad posting this and I hope you understand that I am not attacking you or your skill with modeling and texturing. I just don't think that's the armor everyone is expecting. As I have already said, this is just my opinion and others will probably disagree.