Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisnpuppy, you most certainly do need the utility belt. Personally I would like to see some big heavy combat style boots but that is just my tastes. The mask is a nice touch. Good job!

thanks. I have a few other meshes with which I am playing. Had to take a break for Mack's homework. ha ha

The cuirass in this is too long/thick to show the belt.

So I am looking more.

I will see about the boots. Seems people use simple meshes and the texture them...I dont know. If you have a idea in mind then me a link or pick or something.

What are you thinking like traditional combat boots? I almost added black hightops to it..there is a mod that adds chuck taylors in game...I thought that would be funny with a little black horse chess piece in place of the star. I might use them for the "everyday" outfit for thier front. ha ha

-stunned- :thumbsup: great job on the female armor although, is there any way to smooth the textures on the grieves a little?

Still pretty sweet though. :biggrin:

I am still playing around with stuff so we can see. I am just trying to get some basic idea evolved.

Well here is a sword I have made for the BlackOps.

Only a first draft though so it obviously needs work:

http://e.imagehost.org/0673/BlackOpsSword.png

Also bear in mind I am still new to texturing.

That is great Aaron! I think that would be a great maybe toward the end prize type thing.

Very nice.

Put it in your game so we can see it in action!

Okay sure!

I am also working on some armor to see if I can get that to work.

I tried to put it in the game but had a bit of trouble.

I will try again tomorrow when I get home from school.

let me know if you need help

Will do!

I think I found what the problem is but I will try again tomorrow cause I don't use the laptop to make textures and play games.

I think I accidentally forgot to change the directory of the texture to c:\programfiles etc.

It only works when I do that for some reason....

What does everyone else think of it?