Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

There is no need for you to apologize for yesterday Dezi, it was a bad day for many.

I have had troubles getting the armor in to the game but I have some screenies of the sword in game:

http://e.imagehost.org/0265/Oblivion_2008-11-20_20-54-47-65.jpg

http://e.imagehost.org/0602/Oblivion_2008-11-20_20-55-02-59.jpg

If anyone can give me some tips for the Armour, then that will be great!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sword is well made - heh and you've claimed that you don't yet understand those things - funny guy. You could add an enviromental map(reflection) to the blade edge though. I think that it might look good on your nice sword. In case you don't know how to do that just ask.

The armor is realy nice too, I'd never guess that it's a multiple armor parts patch/retexture job, which IMHO means a job well done :). Oh also, I wanted to propose that left shoulder paldron as well while looking at it. Too bad exanimis did it before me :P.

Well, it's rather simple, realy, but you'd have to sepparate the mesh into several parts to do that. Meaning that the blade edge would have to have it's own NiTristrips node in nifscope.

I realy don't understand the first thing about blender, I'm using max myself, but it should be fairly simple. Try asking arround. I'll navigate you further in case you manage to do that.

Yeah I could try.

I was thinking of just retexturing another weapon though and see what looks better.

Have you ever done an armor retexture?

Thats one thing I am miffed about.

I put the texture on, go to put it in the construction set and it makes the NPC's body transparent.

No pink or anything, just gone.

Yeah I could try.

I was thinking of just retexturing another weapon though and see what looks better.

Have you ever done an armor retexture?

Thats one thing I am miffed about.

I put the texture on, go to put it in the construction set and it makes the NPC's body transparent.

No pink or anything, just gone.

I'm going to upload a file and Pm you the link. It's a little, easy to use tutorial that may help you with your armor making.The nice thing is you can do it all in NifSkope.

I combined a few tutorials then narrowed it down.takes about 10 steps!

pm me and I'll tell you how to correct your vanishing body also!