Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ideas are flowing, I like the way this project is coming along.

It's certainly adding more depth to Cyrodill, which is quite good: in a small part of my brain, I kept wondering why the Blades considered themselves so secretive when just about every average city guard knew they didn't manage to protect the Emperor.

But then they functioned a lot more like a private guard than - broad generalization here, I know - actual Secret Service agents.

Putting in the cloak and dagger, spy/special ops stuff sounds a bit more realistic; if anything, it adds much welcome spice to the mix.

Kudos, everybody.

http://e.imagehost.org/0972/BlackOpsChinV2.png

http://e.imagehost.org/0845/BlackOpsChin.png

http://e.imagehost.org/0931/BlackOpsArmor.png

There are two versions of the sword to see which one you prefer and there is a quick set of armor.

My first I have ever done, although I would like to retexture it.

I like the idea of opposing sides. It would be an interesting mod if the player never knew if they were on the side of good or bad.

@Lisnpuppy

I'll send you a PM as soon as I have a finished set of rooms. I'd rather wait until I have a few areas for you to check out. Give me a couple of days and I should have something to send you.

@Gamerbird

I like the sword with the green crystals. Your work has improved a lot over the last couple of months, you have really learned a lot. Keep up the good work

Thanks Exanimis!

Well actually I have been modding for a few months but never really did texturing till yesterday with my other sword!

I prefer the green crystal one as well so I am hoping both of the swords I have made will go in to the mod.

@Aaron--practice makes perfect little bird.

@Examinis---take your time...I have taken a break (after I made a bow for us) and made a bunch of fru-fru girly dresses I am releasing here. I needed some pretty after all the cloak and dagger and face paint and such..ha ha ha

:)

OK..I uploaded my dresses now I can get back to the real work.

Umm..dumb question..but if I were wearing the armor the pauldron would go on my right shoulder correct?

Umm..dumb question..but if I were wearing the armor the pauldron would go on my right shoulder correct?

most blocking is done with a shield in your left hand if the enemies sword slipped off of the shield you would want that guard on your left shoulder. In a fighting stance the players left foot and shoulder would be closest to the enemy for most of the fight.

most blocking is done with a shield in your left hand if the enemies sword slipped off of the shield you would want that guard on your left shoulder. In a fighting stance the players left foot and shoulder would be closest to the enemy for most of the fight.

OK..left it is..glad I asked... I dont wear them so I dont pay attention. heh