Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem solved...a similar bow exist in-game..Armory of the Silver Dragon..

try this on for size..

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn95/Lisnpuppy/bow1-1.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn95/Lisnpuppy/bow2-1.jpg

Dang! and I mean Dang. That is the first "flashy" bow that I can say that I actually like

Hope you mean it as I am a bit fond of it now. :)

It looks really nice in game also.

Yeah, I like it. Is that dezdimona's design? I usually go for less flashy, plain bows but the skulls and the skeleton arms really set that off.

Hope you mean it as I am a bit fond of it now. :)

It looks really nice in game also.

Yeah, I like it. Is that dezdimona's design? I usually go for less flashy, plain bows but the skulls and the skeleton arms really set that off.

Inspired by Dezi's idea. She mentioned she couldnt get hers to work..and this bow exist in LHammonds mod Armory of the Silver Dragon. Need to get permission to use it from the original but I doubt it will be a problem.

I actually have another version of this bow that I retextured long ago that has a black nebula texture on it. It is my favorite bow but I didnt think of skulls at the time.

Then I made that texture today with the lightning. it was more purple so I darkened it up a great deal so it would be more black but with some character.

I have run out of ideas for designs.

Anyone got any ideas for retextures?

Also, nice bow Lisa!

I think it looks great!

Thanks Aaron.

Rome wasn't built in a day. We have tons of time.

Examinis...got your plug-in. Will check it out this evening. My daughter has been learning to retexture outfits. Made on all by herself..take a look in the images Spring Meadow is the name of it. She did a great job.

Also I can do any additional decorating on the rooms and such. We probably need some banners and things like that.

Think I found a pauldron. I will add it to the mesh of the armor and put up screenies sometime soon.

I have run out of ideas for designs.

Anyone got any ideas for retextures?

Also, nice bow Lisa!

I think it looks great!

Thanks Aaron.

Rome wasn't built in a day. We have tons of time.

Examinis...got your plug-in. Will check it out this evening. My daughter has been learning to retexture outfits. Made on all by herself..take a look in the images Spring Meadow is the name of it. She did a great job.

Also I can do any additional decorating on the rooms and such. We probably need some banners and things like that.

Think I found a pauldron. I will add it to the mesh of the armor and put up screenies sometime soon.

I have gotten secret doors to work but my script doesn't work on that one for some reason. I'll keep trying and will eventually get it but if anyone who knows more about scripting wants to take a look at it feel free to say so. I'll gladly pass on scripting.