Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://e.imagehost.org/0728/23-11-2008_19-48-12.png

Another sword I have made. It did have a fire effect on it but I had to get rid of it due to that when it goes in to the CS and is about to be put in a cell, the CS crashes.

Also I have tried again with the armor but this time have a weirder problem.

The armor goes in to the item and when it is on an NPC is only shows some parts of the armour.

Anyone know how to fix this?

http://e.imagehost.org/0728/23-11-2008_19-48-12.png

Another sword I have made. It did have a fire effect on it but I had to get rid of it due to that when it goes in to the CS and is about to be put in a cell, the CS crashes.

Also I have tried again with the armor but this time have a weirder problem.

The armor goes in to the item and when it is on an NPC is only shows some parts of the armour.

Anyone know how to fix this?

take some screenies so i can see them.Also another great sword.

Yes Mistress Dezi I will send you armor. Let me adjust the stats 1st. I have not yet enchanted it.

Examinis--OMG..I didnt know it was going to be so big??!!

Great job! I will have much fun decorating..if that is ok? :) Its a girl thing I am sure.

Gamerbird....I dont know why you can retexture a weapon but your armor is weird. Take screenies of your Nifskope on a piece that isnt working right...opened so we can see the full texture lines on the left side...maybe we can see what is wrong. Did you tell me you textured with Vista on your computer or not?

Yes Mistress Dezi I will send you armor. Let me adjust the stats 1st. I have not yet enchanted it.

Examinis--OMG..I didnt know it was going to be so big??!!

Great job! I will have much fun decorating..if that is ok? :) Its a girl thing I am sure.

Gamerbird....I dont know why you can retexture a weapon but your armor is weird. Take screenies of your Nifskope on a piece that isnt working right...opened so we can see the full texture lines on the left side...maybe we can see what is wrong. Did you tell me you textured with Vista on your computer or not?

I've just finished up the new rooms to the Black horse courier's basement. I'll put in the lighting, the pathgrids and connect the doors but if anyone else wants to add the furnishings and clutter, you are welcome to it. I hate to clutter an area.

I tend to make large rooms and areas, if they are too much or if they are more than you wanted, let me know and I'll tone it down.

I also need to know how many other underground barracks you want and if you want the fort that I built or any more of them.