Akatosh Mounts with forelegs

lonewolfkai

Saiden Storm must have had rough time choosing what dragon to use in his mod. I think the three main kind were the:

. Tricerodragon - that one showed promises, but its bad temper and the tendency to try and go thru the trees instead moving aside weighted against being chose. After it wasn't welcomed by the city guard too, probably because it's taste in thump peasants.

. Brontodragon - Albeit this one weren't adept to go thru trees it had some troubles avoiding them and most of times got stuck in dense forests. Docile, it had no issues with the guards, but its stubbornness against leaving the swamp lands and absolute impossibility to lead then thru the Jeral Mountains turned them a bad choice.

. Aviansaurdragon - a little known species that surprisingly showed some characteristics highly desired to be a worthy flying mount. First was, maybe, having evolved the forelegs into wings (what I must say is a good thing to anyone willing to fly). The aviansaurdragon had a temper that helped it being chose. Naturally pacific, this impressive beast could react violently with special attacks attached to it's colored subspecies characteristics.

Some says Saiden Storm tossed a three faced coin to decide the choice, but I deeply doubt this.

You bet :)

i really dont know what i am talking about, lol. i was wondering if you could simply "copy and paste" your dragon model onto the akatosh mount model.

This could be something like placing an elephant shape over a man skeleton... may work (I dare not even think about) but the animation would be seen as a bit awkward.

I didn't know C4D had a Nif Exporter. That's really nice to know; where did you download it?

Also, I saw awhile back a dragon someone was making and placing in Oblivion. Don't know if it was a mod or anything; just saw it on a tutorial. It would work perfectly if it was scaled down a little. Here.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/w/images/7/71/Niftools_Max_Plugins_Maya_Conversion_29.jpg

Archived