Freeze after 5 minutes

Dragonflarcos

you have a lot of high -res textures and enb, how powerful is your computer, if its not up to it, you'll get lag and freezes when running around and the game is rendering all of these and sometimes the computer will crash the game and freeze the screen

if your computer is lacking then get rid of the high-res stuff, your game will work, your lag will disappear, and the game will flow better.

a simple test to check your PC is to

- type in " can i run it" without the quotation marks in google or yahoo.

-it will be the first or second choice

- Select skyrim from the drop down box, it will probably ask to download a script to check your system (it is not spyware or malware and can be deleted after use)

- after a few seconds it will give your results, either pass or fail on the minimum, and a pass or fail on the recommended. If your PC doesn't meet and exceed the recommend req, then get rid of the high-res stuff.

http://puu.sh/1lc0K

Apparently I passed, but can this also check it if its moded or not?

Or in other words: Does this site know that my game is modded as heck?

And a simpler question here: Can I even run URWL and Realistic lighning together or is ths contraproductive?

EDIT: What can I do to make my v112 enb work like a v108 enb, I already unchecked ssao(since then 25-45 fps- but I'd like to have more)

Edited by Dragonflarcos

Crashes after a set time, rather than associated with a location or activity, tend to be related to hardware. I would do the following:

-Make sure you've disabled all background programs/services, like auto updates, virus scans, browser, etc. (you can use something like GameBooster or do it yourself.)

-Use whatever program you use to monitor your computer (like CPU-Z) to see what your temperatures are during the game, and to gather other information about what your GPU and CPU are doing during the game (Spikes, sudden drops, CPU or GPU at 100% etc.)

-Blow out your computer case. Dust can create electrostatic charges that and increase temperature and cause all kinds of havok.