How do I import this object?

Skyes666

EDIT: And i've just seen that your normal map has no specular map...just copy a greyscaled version of your texture into the _n.dds's alpha channel. Otherwise you might end up with a very shiny model ingame. And your _m.dds is colored, it should be a greyscaled version of your texture as well. Check out my weapon tutorial in my signature, part 2, 2nd half - if you're using Photoshop.

Edited by ghosu

EDIT: And i've just seen that your normal map has no specular map...just copy a greyscaled version of your texture into the _n.dds's alpha channel. Otherwise you might end up with a very shiny model ingame. And your _m.dds is colored, it should be a greyscaled version of your texture as well. Check out my weapon tutorial in my signature, part 2, 2nd half - if you're using Photoshop.

Dude, I can't express how much this will help me. You're really awesome. Thank you so much.

Works for me...you have to change the texture paths of course =>

I will try yours. I will report back :)

It's in my game now, and it's working. I thank you for all the help! I also fixed my CK crash. I placed the textures in the wrong folder -.- Everything is working now. ghosu I thank you once more!

Edit: I've sent you a message on YouTube.