Cities NPC respawn?

shamiro1

That would not be possible -- well, not impossible, but totally impractical. You might as well, instead, create a mod that makes all NPCs invulnerable. Consequences is the name of the game.

That would not be possible -- well, not impossible, but totally impractical. You might as well, instead, create a mod that makes all NPCs invulnerable. Consequences is the name of the game.

Thank you sir. But the thing is, I've actually killed many of the NPC's in game during the fights with guards, and it would be really nice if there is any chance to restore all the npc's I've killed. Maybe it is possible to do by editing the save_game?

By the way, I totally agree with you that making NPC's invulnerable would be totally useless and crazy for the sake of Oblivion.

Edited by shamiro1

Thank you sir. But the thing is, I've actually killed many of the NPC's in game during the fights with guards, and it would be really nice if there is any chance to restore all the npc's I've killed. Maybe it is possible to do by editing the save_game?

By the way, I totally agree with you that making NPC's invulnerable would be totally useless and crazy for the sake of Oblivion.

Not by editing the saved game. The biggest issue with what you are asking is quests. A lot of NPCs are tied to quests and quest variables. Messing with that risks breaking your game in unexpected ways. Like I said before, your actions in game have consequences -- don't want to lose NPCs? Don't fight factions that they belong to.

Not by editing the saved game. The biggest issue with what you are asking is quests. A lot of NPCs are tied to quests and quest variables. Messing with that risks breaking your game in unexpected ways. Like I said before, your actions in game have consequences -- don't want to lose NPCs? Don't fight factions that they belong to.

I see. Thank you for your answer :)