MGE problem

TKDBoy1889

I recently got MGE in order to run a shader to cure the infamous black sun that plagues my game. The problem is that I can't get Morrowind to launch now. It keeps saying it cannot find the specified file, and to recreate the save files. How do I fix this?

The file is saved, I've checked. And I tried running all programs with the adm. check marked, but it still gives this error on launch.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it saying it can't use a specific mesh file?

Because it's doing that for me.

For me it's the snowflake mesh from Bloodmoon.

Re-installing bloodmoon fixes it but the 2nd time I run the game, the problem comes back.

Just asking because the game run fine for me before MGE and you mentioned the game being unable to find a file.

Edit NVM, it's not MGE doing this to me, sorry.

Edited by Deepblue321

• 1 month later...

Is it saying it can't use a specific mesh file?

Because it's doing that for me.

For me it's the snowflake mesh from Bloodmoon.

Re-installing bloodmoon fixes it but the 2nd time I run the game, the problem comes back.

Just asking because the game run fine for me before MGE and you mentioned the game being unable to find a file.

Edit NVM, it's not MGE doing this to me, sorry.

Hi! I had the same problem with the Bloodmoon, I can't recall what mod I installed, while using the Nexus Mod Mgr. .034, that deleted the whole [Archives] section in the Morrowind.ini file. I was able to solved that problem by copying the full [Archives] section from a previously saved Morrowind.ini and pasting it back on the new one, problem solved. I hope this can help someone.