Railway Sniper? >.>

Angelsilhouette

What if someone made a crossbow that fired railway spikes. Kind of like the HL1 and HL2 crossbow?

Then it wouldn't be what I was originally asking for and therefor not as filled with spiffitude.

Also covered in a different thread: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=83895

What if someone made a crossbow that fired railway spikes. Kind of like the HL1 and HL2 crossbow?

Then it wouldn't be what I was originally asking for and therefor not as filled with spiffitude.

Oh no I just came up with an altogether different idea. That would be for another mod. This looks like it's turning out good.

Oh no I just came up with an altogether different idea. That would be for another mod. This looks like it's turning out good.

Well that's the great thing about this forum: You can create your own threads to request things and (usually) people won't go into them and try to shoot them down, turn them into other things, or try to convince everyone else that it's a bad idea. The reason is because all of the mods are optional, so if people don't like them, they won't download them.

Sooooooo. If you think a new weapon would be be a great idea, you can create your own thread based on it with no worries. Or if you're worried about creating your own threads, you could find another thread that's suggesting multiple additions and add your suggestion to it.

ok I added a long barral to the railrifle and just set its UV to use part of the texture already that kinda fits a barral.

Was going to add a scope cut off from the snperrifle but the actual scope has lenses as a seperate part from the model and im not sure yet how to add an extra node to a model whichout nifscope chucking the @&@*s when I try to copyover the extra trishape.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/Phoynix/testrail.png

Found any help yet? If not can anyone lend a hand? ^.^

ok I added a long barral to the railrifle and just set its UV to use part of the texture already that kinda fits a barral.

Was going to add a scope cut off from the snperrifle but the actual scope has lenses as a seperate part from the model and im not sure yet how to add an extra node to a model whichout nifscope chucking the @&@*s when I try to copyover the extra trishape.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/Phoynix/testrail.png

Can anyone help Phoynix with this? I really want to see this weapon in my game. *puppy dog eyes*

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...