Mothership Zeta Crew ¿Romance? Referendum

Nylonathathep

Mothership Zeta Crew Romance Options  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to implement a romance system?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't care.
    • I'll decide after you finish the main plot and all characters are shown, you lazy bastard!
  2. 2. Preferred Female

3. 3. Preferred Male

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video game romances are usually a turn-off for me unless they're really well written and well voice-acted. I voted no since with the limited time you have available, I'd rather you focus on the story which is far, far above anything Bethesda has written for the game. I seriously lost count of how many times I've run around with a huge grin on my face after encountering set piece after set piece along with the awesome music.

In case you go ahead though, I picked Inquisitor Lydia and Commodore Harkin because I thought they had the best voice actors and faces. Some of the other NPCs had faces that edged a bit too close to the uncanny valley for my liking.

I would rather you focus on the main storyline befre you start implementing things like this. But incase you do i picked Kurosawa and Harkin as i believe they are closest to the commander after the greyhound quest and after Ruiz and Hawk were killed . p.s if you implement other things like use of the death ray i would appreciate a obliterate tenpenny tower option.

hope the next part comes soon :happy:

Some romance would be good. I didn't saw any romance in fallout3 (other than love letters from Burke).

I chose Kurosawa because she's character than was in some really dangerous situations along with commander.

And for male, I chose Seraph Eligor. He's badass (especially when he blows bolshewik's soldier brain when commander wakes up).

• 1 year later...

First off, love the mod KUDOS on a job well done and THANK YOU for sharing such a nice experience.

I am just starting really, I am doing the "Beam me Up!" quest so... I don't really know the characters.

But I approve the romance option for players that find that appealing.

I believe it would add to the experience of being in a complete new faction, the events shape the passage of time and how the wasteland responds to the growing influence of the TSC, so i believe a little spice or romance could benefit such a story.

Anyways, mod Endorsed!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Personally, if my lone wanderer character was going to romance anyone within the Capital Wasteland, aka. Fallout 3 then it would've had to have been Amata Almodovar. Yeah know, just the girl you were best, childhood friends with for almost twenty years! :tongue:

Haha, in any event. Mod wise, I've tended to have a weak spot for Ayumi Tanaka. Her, or perhaps even General Artyom Orlov's daughter.

We know he has two children, both in which are Russian Scientist working for the RCSN Government as field researchers. Asuming General Orlov is around 60ish, then that could potentially make them roughly mid to late 30ish.

Lastly,

If I were a female, I would undoubtedly fall for Seraph Eligor. He has a unqiue James Bond stereotype about him. That, and someone who can almost single handedly terminate hostile Russian Commandos who infiltrated a well defended and heavly populated Presidential Palace is, most impressive. If I dare say so myself.

Commodore Harkin, realistically speaking of course. Even though the voice actor, Nylon is sound, and very professional. The character just seems a bit too old for my taste. Additonally, however. Even though that Corporal Jango Trevelyan seems younger, and more of a charmer. He just doesn't seem all that serious enough to be in a lasting relationship.. Least of all with the Grand Admiral.

Anyways, those are just my two cents.

Edited by ajax109