Ideas for future DLC's/Updates

Solus200

I'd love to see a parrying system, that adds animated counter attacks, reminiscent of ACIII or Batman AC, where they can even apply to more than one opponent. Perhaps that's asking a little too much, but if they added it, I would be extremely pleased. Further more, Just a s*** ton of more immersive things. The reason I love RPG's as opposed to straight up adventure games isn't just the skill system, but the down-time between adventures. You go out on a massive quest, and come back to town afterward, and do... pretty much nothing, just sell your s*** and grab some new quests, I want people to notice how long I've been gone, people who i've interacted with a lot more to be happy to see me, and people who i've pissed off to express displeasure with my return. I want to be able to hug my child, and kiss my wife, better yet, I want HER to kiss ME after I've been gone for 2 months on an adventure. DAMN woman, weren't you even a LITTLE worried about me?? lol I want to be able to go get drunk in a tavern, start a massive bar fight where everyone starts getting involved, flipping tables, and hitting each other. I want the guard interactions to be expanded so that being a bandit/thief has more gameplay options than simply having a bounty. I want there to be an upside to sneaking out of prison, lol. And finally, the ability to climb on ledges! I HATE when you jump at a waist-high ledge, and because your legs can't get on top of it, you have to go around. I'm a goddamn mountain of muscle, lol, I should be able to pull myself up onto a ledge. (I'm thinking games like Thief, or the second Deus Ex)