CM Followers

LadyHonor

After years of playing Skyrim (on ps4), I'm finally going to play Oblivion for the first time and I wanted to add a few new followers. Anyway, after browsing the follower categories just a little bit, I found one I liked in the "Companions - CM Based" category....What exactly are CM followers? Do they have special requirements or something? I know...total noob questions but oh well. lol

CM followers are for use with CM Partners Mod Basic and won't work without it (in fact trying will only result in a "missing master" crash at startup).

Note that CM Partners Basic also adds a number of CM followers to the game ... the readmes outline what each of the optional ESPs add to the basic number that are added by default. Also note that there are two different options for most of the optional ESPs, one for if you want the added followers to be essential (unkillable) or one for if you want those very same followers but in non-essential (killable) form. Only use one or the other, not both at the same time or you will have doubles of each follower (so for example you would use CM Partners More NPCs.esp or CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp but not both).