combinding data from two HDDs

so i have an SSD with game save files and an HDD with game save files. is there any way to get both save files from those drives and put them on a 3rd hdd?

basically i have two laptop drives. the SSD will go into my desktop and the other hdd will go back to my laptop. but i have saved characters and games on both. is there any way to get the files from both onto my new hdd for my desktop without corrupting anything?

im assuming the answer is to just clone the drives to the hdd and sort everything out. i wanna keep everything on my desktop hdd clean. like D:\ Dragon Age instead of C:\Program Files\etc\etc\etc\Dragon Age. so if i cloned id have to sort everything out. but will dragging and dropping work in the end? or will it start to corrupt everything with some files being here and others being moved there and etc? not to mention reinstalling the games on the hdd.....

or is there some easier way to just import save files from one drive to another? (i hope there is lol)

or is there some easier way to just import save files from one drive to another? (i hope there is lol)

I assumed you knew... Save files are in Users\Documents, then either My Games or game maker or game name folder.

Old games and behind-the-curve companies might also store them in AppData.

Searching for game's name (short) will almost always give results.

Or just copy the whole documents folder, it's safe. AppData has to be copied selectively.

You have to reinstall 90% of games either way. Although a few exceptions do without.

I assumed you knew... Save files are in Users\Documents, then either My Games or game maker or game name folder.

Old games and behind-the-curve companies might also store them in AppData.

Searching for game's name (short) will almost always give results.

Or just copy the whole documents folder, it's safe. AppData has to be copied selectively.

You have to reinstall 90% of games either way. Although a few exceptions do without.

yea reinstalling isnt a problem. its just, for FONV and DAO for example, i have character saves on both my SSD im using now, and the HDD it replaced. while i wouldnt die if i couldnt have those saves, id really like to get both saves for both games (and others, esp StarCraft 2) onto my desktop