Changing The Game

Mcdoye

my system currently cant run very large mods like fallout new California or similar.

i have always been interested to know other players reviews on such mods and a little information on how their rig/system runs with the mods. and what your thoughts are on these mods. how does it feel to change the game but to keep playing the games engine?

how do these giant new worldspaces feel to you?

i customized and made a personal mod that changes the mojave wasteland, and using dozens of other usermade mods along side my personal one. basicly removed and replaced the mojave with different land and different places. different people. different culture. its a snowy frozen land with temperatures commonly reaching -27. half of the lands residents do not speak english. two factions war with eachother as they have done for hundreds of years.. one side fights for the lands independence. the other side fights for dominance and power over the land and its people.

there is no lucky 38. goodsprings. or jacobstown. there is no strip. most everything is replaced or removed in my game, from time to time i share images in the nv imageshare area.

If this is the wrong place in the forums for this i apologize, and i kindly ask a moderator to move this to the appropriate forum.