Tennpeny suite Without destrouing Megaton

Demetriuz

uhhhh you can do this already, just enter the suite by going onto the balconey where tenpenny sits and guns down things then walk around it and there should be a door thats unlocked and leads to the suites (but you cant enter it like you would normally).

I am also trying to figure out how to "correctly" handle this tower.

I will wrap all my text around spoiler tags since this is not in the spoiler section.

I also tried going around the balcony to find a back door but they are all boarded up and say "inaccessible" (at least at the beginning)

I also let the owner live and found no way in.

I killed the owner and still could not get in.

I killed everyone in the building and could not get in.

I killed everyone but the owner who then allowed the ghouls to enter but still could not access the suite.

I opened the underground access and let them "break" into the building but I still could not access the room, even after talking to the head ghoul once he reach the old owner's balcony.

The one thing I have not figured out in my combination of attempts is how to convince the people on the "list" to agree letting the Ghouls live there. They seem bent on hating ghouls. There was one fella (Ling) that seemed like there was a chance to persuade him but my speech skills only gave a 30% chance and even after try / reload after try / reload, it did not seem to matter. Silently killing him in his sleep was not really a solution because everyone in the building magically sees you as an enemy (gotta love that) which results in everyone dying if you fight back.

If a construction set is released, I am certain you will see this "fixed" as well as many other non-accessible locations turn into player homes. ;) There are many inaccessible (empty) buildings which seem like perfect spots developer placed for modders to take advantage of. :D

LHammonds