Feminized Power Armor

Sillius

I also like it considering that almost all BOS are wemon iv played both pc and 360 about 3 times each and evry time i talk to the BOS its another chick so to me it wud make great logic for there to be female PA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am amazed at how childish some people can be..

I really don't care much whether this mod ever gets made. It would be kinda cool but not something I have any great need of.

But what is with all these jerks in this thread who don't think this mod should be made?? What the *!@? is wrong with some people? What does it matter if this mod is made? No one will force you to use it if you don't want to. If you don't like the idea fine, but it is really childish for you to try to shut it down. All mods are optional..

Good luck with your idea OP, I hope this gets created.

Back to the original question, I did find a mesh for pink power armor within the Fallout-meshes.bsa. Put onto the T-51b armor in NifSkope it looks like

I didn't see if this mesh was used on any armor in game, but the mesh is there to be used.

I'm sorry but to be honest I dont think by more feminist we meant, an 8 year old pretty princesses dream.

Just something a bit more slimming then the portable block of metal we have atm.

Personally I want something more slimming for the female character and and I don't really want to say revealing but a little bit more... Defined? Because just adding two cups on the chest doesn't call it slimming or more for the female gender... I mean it could be for a guy with some really nice pecks he wants to protect.

And what, theres about 10 pages of discussing whether this fits into the lore of the time? Im sure there are females in the military before almost everyone was incinerated. That means im sure theres salvaged female pieces of this gear seeing as the male's were.

(I got to the 4th so forgive me if any of this has already been covered)

Can we forget the NMA, canon, lore, etc. And just make a female model of an actual set of real armor that doesnt have shiny black leather anywhere on it?

I still wanna have some defense, just look good in it.

Thats my opinion of this topic.

Hope that im talking about the right thing. Was a little confused anyway.

Good points, and while, yes, most of them were previously covered, I think they needed restating. To all future viewers of this thread: We are not here to debate the plausibility of female power armor, we are here to discuss concepts for it and (hopefully) upload some actual content.

Any one out there with some talent feel like making some new meshes for us?

Sure, but someone has to do all the leg work..

I am very good with 3ds max, been using it professionally for many years.. I can make a model and nice uv maps too, but making a model from scratch would be very time consuming so if you want me to do this then someone has to get a couple of the existing power armor meshes out of the game and into 3ds max format for me. Then I can edit those meshes fairly quickly and easily.

I am not a modder, and I really don't have the time or patience to learn how to get into the F3 data files and get those meshes out and into max format.

So if someone can make it easy for me by just giving me the meshes in max format I can do some very nice work on them. Up to you guys to get them back into the game too of course.

As for textures.. hmm, I am not sure how that will workout, I may be able to edit the meshes without screwing up the uv mapping to o much, in which case there may be no need for new textures.. We will just have to see how well that works out. I guess it would be best if someone could give me the existing power armor meshes in max format, with the proper existing uv mapping and textures so I can really tell what am doing.

Archived