Username change

Woltane

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, just be glad you don't have a name like mine. I'd love to be able to change it... :D

You can change yours. Go to the 'account closure request' thread in this subforum and make a post saying you'd like to close your account so you can pick a more fitting username. Since you've got barely any posts and no mods attached to your account, changing your name shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you that way - though you will lose your download history and any tracked files in the process.

Guys, just be glad you don't have a name like mine. I'd love to be able to change it... :D

You can change yours. Go to the 'account closure request' thread in this subforum and make a post saying you'd like to close your account so you can pick a more fitting username. Since you've got barely any posts and no mods attached to your account, changing your name shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you that way - though you will lose your download history and any tracked files in the process.

That's not a name change. That's like telling someone if they want to upgrade their graphics card they have to throw away their current PC and build a new one.

It's a workaround that's all.

I guess I could do that, seeing as I didn't do much with this account anyway. But I honestly can't be bothered not being able to download mods for a day (or whatever) right now, haha. Edited by Sexywater

• 1 month later...

We don't *do* name changes. As Oubliette said you can Close your account and open a new one, but that's as good as it gets.

(A quick Google search for "site:nexusmods.com name change" would have found hundreds of posts on this exact topic. Most with this exact same answer.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Alma_16; As general rule, we don't *do* name changes. :armscrossed:

(See any one of the dozens of other threads on this subject scattered in this forum over the past 10+ years or, you know... the post three before yours in this one.)