Username change

Woltane

just out of curiosity, is there any way to transfer ownership of a mod page to a new account before having the old one deleted, or would we basically just need to take the mods down completely and reupload them to the new account? I've had this account for a little over five years, I'd like to keep some small part of that intact if at all possible.

If not, I guess I'll probably just deal with the fact that the username I picked for Gaia Online like 11 years ago because it sounded cool to preteen me has the mod site's name in it.

I realize this may have been answered in another thread, but a google search so far has only shown me this thread, numerous forum topics on other sites about the Nexus site being hacked a couple years ago, and a handful of mods that let you rename companions for various games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NateNexus; For complicated issues concerning mod ownership, (like this) please submit a Support Ticket using the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of the page. Explain what's going on, and be sure to include a link to the mod(s) in question. Thx!

• 2 months later...

Username change is a feature that could be implemented in 5 min without signle problem. If you just don't want users to change their names, just say so. This "complicated" thing is just a pure BS.

Username change is a feature that could be implemented in 5 min without signle problem. If you just don't want users to change their names, just say so. This "complicated" thing is just a pure BS.

Not if the username is a primary key in their database, it's not.

• 2 months later...
Guest Steggerzario

Is there a way to capitalise a single letter? I just want the "Z" to be capitalised in mine :pinch:

Is there a way to capitalise a single letter? I just want the "Z" to be capitalised in mine :pinch:

@Steggerzario; Please submit a request to have your current account closed. (The topic is pinned to the top of this forum.)

Once that 's done you may register for a new one and make the change you're asking for.