Survival Guide: Mireluk quest bug

Hi, have a quest bug. I'm certain it's likely a mod conflict but can't figure out which one. I've gotten the Mireluk quest from Moira to put the observer unit in an egg hatch however when I go to the Anchorage Memorial there is only one level and the other levels are just gone, blank doors and I fall through resetting back to the entrance with no option to go back out to the wasteland. Sucks for me, I hope this won't be a recurring issue with other places.

So my question is, can I setstage the quest to complete and still get the Survival Guru perk?

I've seen 2 options

setstage 00014e96 50 (this completes the quest)

setstage 00014e96 54 (this completes the optional no harm to Mireluks which is needed for the final perk)

Do I use the latter and all will be well continuing with the SG quest?

Much thanks for any help.

I should think you would want to fix the missing parts of your game before trying to complete something as trivial as this quest. And, yes, it will continue until you get the problem corrected and possibly get worse. As for your original question, I have no idea. I never had to use the setstage to complete this quest.

Yeah I hear ya, though it's my seventh play through and this time around I'm mostly playing rts and free styling a few quests here and there the guide being one of them, and as well as doing mods I haven't done before like World of Pain etc. I'm not overly concerned if this gets missed but just checking in if this is an option. Thanks.