Want a simple female follower, please.

BigApeBaldo

@BigApeBaldo sorry for hijacking your thread here but a.. holes like Zebsi clearly have no idea what they are talking about. Had he taken the time and effort to read your post, and ASK you if you were playing on console, he would have known that you have a legal copy, and he would have known that console users do NOT get access to the creation kit. Instead he jumped to bullsh.t conclusions assuming you have an illegally downloaded pirated copy from theirs party software. Which is absolutely crap to automatically judge someone that way.

Moral of the story kids, don't assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME. Take the time to fully understand what you are reading before you make a fool of yourself acting like you know everything, because in the end, you don't.

@BigApeBaldo sorry for hijacking your thread here but a.. holes like Zebsi clearly have no idea what they are talking about. Had he taken the time and effort to read your post, and ASK you if you were playing on console, he would have known that you have a legal copy, and he would have known that console users do NOT get access to the creation kit. Instead he jumped to bullsh.t conclusions assuming you have an illegally downloaded pirated copy from theirs party software. Which is absolutely crap to automatically judge someone that way.

Moral of the story kids, don't assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME. Take the time to fully understand what you are reading before you make a fool of yourself acting like you know everything, because in the end, you don't.

OP posted on the Nexus, a PC-based mod hosting platform. OP also said "I'll try it" when given a tutorial on creating a follower, despite it being common knowledge that mods can only be made on PC. Therefore, it was fair to assume that OP is a PC user. There is nothing wrong with making assumptions when the context supports it. You should really find a hobby better than arguing with people who are smarter than you.

Okay, I bought Skyrim SE on Steam and thought I had everything set to make my follower mod. I hit a snag because the game will not start. Upon further it said I may need to download Ndivia and AMD but neither would download...something about missing graffic programs. I spent nearly 20 hours trying to get it to work. The only thing I managed to do was free up 12GBs of space and make my laptop run better. I once had Skyrim on this computer so I don't know why it isn't working.

Can someone be a pal and help with my follower? If not, it's cool. Thanks.

Geo, how do I do that? I have Xbox One with mods that can alter my followers but not understanding what the acronyms mean, I'm afraid I will mess something up. Thanks for your imput!

Syddraf, thanks for looking out for me. I don't easily offend and I don't know my butt from 3rd base modding. I think I would be good at it but can't seem to get it working.

Are your PC specs up to par? I'm not exactly familiar with the technical aspects of running the game, so I'm afraid I have no other input there.

But, if you can't get it working by tomorrow night, shoot me a message with a list of everything you want in the follower, and I'll just make it for you.

OP posted on the Nexus, a PC-based mod hosting platform. OP also said "I'll try it" when given a tutorial on creating a follower, despite it being common knowledge that mods can only be made on PC. Therefore, it was fair to assume that OP is a PC user. There is nothing wrong with making assumptions when the context supports it. You should really find a hobby better than arguing with people who are smarter than you.Â

Ok little girl, keep thinking that.