Want a simple female follower, please.

BigApeBaldo

Zebsi muh dude, just ignore Syddraf. If you don't he'll probably use the oh so original and not at all overused "snowflake" insult, and start whining about people getting offended and needing to man up or whatever, while he himself is throwing a tantrum.

Eh, if he wants to further embarass himself, I'm all for it. I couldn't care less about the opinion of someone who veils their desperation as a taunt to try to get their very simple mod ideas realized, especially when they've got no published mods themselves lol

Zeb, do you have a mod page? I'd like to see your work.

Absolutely. I've only currently published Zebsirious, an Imperious-esque custom race mod, and I've yet to port it to Xbox, but you can see it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14740

Again, if you'd like me to knock out your follower request, just send me details of what you want and I'll get it done sometime this week.

Sweet! Pretty basic really. I want her to be a Nord named "Anna" and to look like Lydia in the face with brown eyes but have hair like styled Adrianna (spelling?) from Warmaiden's. Anna is petite, 5 ft tall, so she will be shorter than Lydia. I want Lydia's voice and have the marriage dialogue. Fighting style doesn't matter. Or if it easier, just re-name Lydia to Anna. Thanks bro, I'm going to check out your mod.

I have been trying to find a mod that isn't listed in the Xbox One mods of Skyrim SE anymore. It was a Grandmaster Ursine Armor (light & heavy) mod that had two different type pauldrons and gloves. The pauldron styles also came with two sizes to choose from, a small version and a bigger version. One style of the pauldrons and gloves were leather wth studs on them that went with the white sleeved Ursine armor. The other style was a dark metal for the pauldrons and gloves that went with the all dark version of the Ursine Armor. My Old Xbox One blew up and I lost a number of mods I can no longer find.

I started a new game as my wife and tried to clone her as a follower. I was going to see if I could clone her and use the cheat room to change myself back to a male player to see if it would work. But the clone actor spell failed, lol.

There's a few mods on the Nexus that do this already.

Eh, if he wants to further embarass himself, I'm all for it. I couldn't care less about the opinion of someone who veils their desperation as a taunt to try to get their very simple mod ideas realized, especially when they've got no published mods themselves lol

I'm not embarrassing myself. You can assume I'm veiling, but you know nothing of me. And if you knew anything a out me you'd know I do have published mods, but that's cool, keep pretending to be God.

Syddraf reverse psychology isn't going to work. I'm actually kinda dense admittedly, but even I can tell you are veiling to get Zebsi to make you the mods. You keep "subtly" trying to persuade him with reverse psychology by constantly using petty taunts to get him to prove himself to you. Seriously you don't need to be god to figure this out. And if you do have published mods, then perhaps you could provide us a link, otherwise, I rest my case.