Rate my Build/Opinions

smeaxycore

This is my opinion after playing a similar type of character

Archery: Steady hand: While Slowing down is nice, it has always been kind of annoying since your arrow is also slowed down,not just the mob, so you can still miss your target easily, I dont even bother using it anymore.

Smithing: Unless it had been changed, you cannot go from Daedric to Dragon, you need to do the light armor side to get dragon perk.

Light armor: The armor cap is around 570, over that is useless so you might be able to skip some points in the right side of the tree, especially if you improve your armor with smithing and wear full dragonscale.

Enchanting: You took frost,fire and storm, you might be able to skip storm if you like to have a paralyze+fire on one wep and fire/frost on the other one. Shock can still be useful for mages so it is really up to you.

With any future points, I would consider maxing your enchanter perk and go toward alchemy: Full Alchemist perk,Physician and Benefactor because paired with enchanting, you can make you weapon,armor really powerful (it can be really op so that is to your own discretion if you want to go that way or not.) This page can explain what I am talking about, in the skill usage section. Since you aren't using a shield and you might not be using a breton, you can also get the magic resistance in the alteration tree to cap your resist magic ( you will need 6 perks total in there + 70 alteration lvl), Magic resist cap is 85%.

Edit: If you are already using that spec in game, then I guess most of my suggestions are useless, unless you feel like reseting your perk with a mod or console.

Edited by littleork

You can do Daedric to Dragon, you don't need to do light armor, and its been that way since the game was released.

Also, I agree, don't get steady hand. Its more annoying than it is helpful

You can do Daedric to Dragon, you don't need to do light armor, and its been that way since the game was released.

Also, I agree, don't get steady hand. Its more annoying than it is helpful

Yes indeed, I was actually thinking of how you cannot go to glass after your reach dragon perk from the right side, my bad.

Boring vanilla build booo!

Heh joking, I've been a SkyRe user for ages and the build options are so much more vast. Its hard to overpower yourself too :)

SkyRe makes dragon exclusively light side which is cool. It gives choices a meaning. Light side of the tree gets way more options, smithing light armour for followers and plate/dragon for yourself or vice versa.